Cross Posted At Http://urbansiege.blogspot.com
1. There will be no poverty. Either our Poverty erradication programs are going to work(chances of which are minimal), or all those under the 'poverty line' are going to starve to death or suicide.
2. We ll miss Vision 2020. Anyway who would care about Vision 2020, maybe like five years from now. Somewhere down the line we may have another public figure(Che Arindham Chaudri perhaps?) bring out a fresher vision that is going trash sooner or later.
3.'Gawd' is not going out of Fashion. A major style makeover is due somewhere in between now and 2050.
4. Dont worry about Oxygen, you ll get it for free. Most people worry about pollution and stuff like that. Yes, obviously you would require an oxygen cylinder to live, but why worry, its yours to take, absolutely free!!(buy two get one free that is).
5. Corruption is not going to decline. No way!! But when all the poor are gone, why bother about welfare? The rich who got richer over and over again over the decades will actually look at corruption as an easy way out of the system and get things done, without the hassles.
6. Wealth v/s Burden. The rich will claim more incentives and rebates, which the Governement will be only too happy to offer, because while the Middle Class are a 'burden' to the Economy and its the Rich who make most of the wealth of the Economy. The rich will fight against the blatant hypocrisies of the earlier policy makers who would snatch hard earned money of the rich to 'waste'on the poor.
7. There will be no retirement. The quest for higher efficiency and growth of the economy, will require more manpower, which the replacement rate is not able to meet, therefore the abolition of retirement limits. However inefficient manpower, who turn out to be a burden to the Economy, shall be disposed off from Earth, at the earliest with due consideration(dont worry about that, by that time you wouldnt want to live).