Saturday, November 26, 2005

North Season

(this is a crosspost from my blog; its a fictional creative composition)
Hello all, How are you? Did your day start well today? Did it end well yesterday? Did you meet a friend? Did you say hi to your neighbor? Did you notice the season passing by? Did you notice the leaves falling of the tree in your backyard? Did you sit down and enjoy the beautiful morning? Did you kiss your wife today? Did you hug your kids today? I did not do any of those.
Have you seen a person dying? Have you stood beside a person on his deathbed and realized you cant cry even though you loved him so much? Did you see the child shot dead by the roadside in some far away country yesterday? Did you stop to listen to the youth shouting "I hate you world!" incestantly yesterday? From the seats on the bus you were traveling, did you notice the blind man getting in, and no one helped him? Have you seen her cry and sink into depression a few years back? Do you smell and feel the polluted world? Did you throughout the years witness the teenagers taking drugs, fighting, rotting? Have you seen the sadness in a father's eye when his son failed his exams? Have you seen the sadness in a daughters eye when her mother disowns her? Have you ever been depressed so deeply that you cant move your body? Have you been so sad and wanted to cry so badly buy you cant everytime you want to.? Have you experienced the fear of your own shadows? Have you tried to write something only to be stuck in a neverending cycle of words flashing every second in your brain but you're helpless trying to write them down.? Do you pray to God every minute every second of they day wishing that everything will go well for your family? Have you been dead and born again? Have you been alive and felt dead? I have felt all this.
No words can convey the feelings of sorrow or depression. No words. I'm unable to close my eyes and ears to the tragedy of everyday life. I try hard to, but I cant. I tried to run and hide, but I failed. Do open your eyes someday, oneday and notice the real world out there. There might be people who needs help, there might be people on the verge of killing themselves, you maybe their only salvation. Yes, my posts do bring flavors of darkness and depression, but I'm just conveying my true feelings and sometimes I want to ignore all those sadness but my fingers wont let me. Sometimes I feel I'm not the one who needs help. I'm still alive. There are millions out there, lurking, drifting in this world called Internet, hiding from their past, hiding their true emotions, hiding their face, trying to relive and revive their lives. They might be your friends, your family. Encourage them to stand up, and live.
-gP2005-
[+] Found this cool photograper in Channel [V]; heres his site; [Rakesh Sidana]
[+] If you wonder where those cool photographs in ads comes from; [Tim Mitchell]
[+] The make some of the best ads and music-videos in the world; [A52]
[+] Another article on 2050; [TheGlobalist]
[+] An excellent travelblog; [FriskoDude]

No comments: